Home


Headquarters

130 N Second St.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
717-263-5872 Tel
717-261-3296 Fax

Current Statistics

2017
BLS Calls 1,121
Fire Calls 215
                 
2016
BLS Calls 4,167
Fire Calls 1,044
Fire Drills 9
Fire Prevention 48
Firehouse Tours 15
Public Displays 20
Attendance 7,831
Child Seat Installation 81
Smoke/CO Alarm Installation          286

News

House Fire at 589 East King Street
Sunday, April 23, 2017
An early morning house fire severely damaged a three story, single family dwelling located at 589 East King Street in the Borough. Units arrived quickly to find heavy smoke conditions from all sides of the home. Read more
FF Albright Receives Awards
Friday, April 21, 2017
On April 20th, at the Chambersburg VFW Post 1599, Firefighter Tony E. Albright was recognized by Post Commander Tom Holden as the recipient of this year’s VFW District Firefighter of the Year. Read more
Open House at the Fireman’s Museum
Monday, April 3, 2017
Stop by the Volunteer Fireman's Museum for a tour of the facility which is dedicated to your relatives, neighbors, and friends who devoted their time to provide community peace and protection. Terry Shaffer and Tracy Barnhart are hosting the Open House on Read more
Emergency Notification System
Thursday, March 23, 2017
The Borough of Chambersburg instituted a CodeRED Emergency Notification System - a high-speed telephone communication service for emergency notifications. This CodeRED system allows us to telephone all or targeted areas of the Borough in case of an emergency situation that requires Read more
Fire at Gates Corporation
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Engines 1-2 and 1-4 were alerted for an outside smoke investigation at 1675 Orchard Drive. Engine 1-4 arrived on scene to find heavy smoke from the dust collector on the east side of the Gates Corporation. Read more
Door Contains Fire in Basement
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Company 1 units were alerted to 460 Guilford Avenue for a possible house fire. Units arrived to find a single story residence with normal conditions. On entry, crews found a heavy smoke condition on the first floor. Read more